
(No, this is not my pantry... I couldnt eat that much instant oatmeal in 2 years!!!)
I came across this great tool HERE that has helped me HUGE!!!!! Thought the rest of you might be interested as well.
Talk about a reality check. Good news: we could survive for 3 months on what we have. Bad news: our meals would be very very very boring.
Good news: an amazing 3 month supply is just within reach with a little effort and a few trips to the store.
Why bother? I am looking for that peace of mind Elder Robert D. Hales promised from provident living. General Conference was a HUGE motivator!!!

What I have learned: You cannot possible say that you have your 3 month or 1year supply if you have no idea what meals you are going to be making for your family. So what if you have 12 of the one month supply boxes you can get from the cannery...... what the heck are you going to make with it?
Solution: Use the tool above to get yourself organized then.... GET MOVING!!!!!! (because I do not want to have to be emotionally distressed when I cannot share my food with you!)



1 comment:
Thanks Michelle! I needed that! I am so disorganized in my head about the food storage issue, that I need a step by step program and a mentor! Will you be mine? Thanks!
Post a Comment