1. Take long, hot oatmeal baths.. make sure your little sister is close by so you can tell her how "amazing" your bath feels and how it is "too bad" she doesn't have the chicken pox too.

2. Help your mom shred old tax documents
3. Make up a play where your sister is Charizard flying crazily around the front room while you accompany her on the piano with your own original score.
4. Eat your weight in popsicles

5. Give your favorite cousin the chicken pox so you can hang out together.
6. Tell each other scary stories about a man with a bloody finger.
7. Make a trip to Sonic to distract you from the itchyness.
8. Help mom do about a bajillion loads of laundry.

9. Hog the computer causing your little sister to whine incessantly giving your mom a headache.

10. Play games on the Wii until your eyeballs fall out. ( Be sure baby dolls are secured into strollers and watching intently)

11. Sidewalk chalk the entire driveway.

12. Tell mom you are going to your room to read scriptures- she will pass out from shock then, you get the whole house to yourself.




7 comments:
so glad they could have pox together!
Impressive! All of it! Now excuse me while I go and write, I will be a good mom to my children with chicken pox like Michelle 500 times. I feel exhausted reading your post. You get a lot done in a day, lady!
Now, see, my list would have been: be bored, be bored, be bored,etc. I have a lot to learn.
I want the chicken pox!
You crack me up! Adam and I enjoyed looking at the pictures. I think he wishes he could eat his body weight in popsicles. : ) He just informed me he wants a chocolate popsicle.
I didn't know you guys were battling with chicken pox! You do it so well!
#6 is so Lindblom!! :o)
Post a Comment