Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What now?


Three cheers! Jen went back to school today, those darn pox are finally all scabbed over.

She wasn't too excited about heading back to class ( imagine that) but, we finally convinced her it was the right thing to do.


As soon as the kids were out the door...............


Jolie: " What are we gonna do today, mom? Wanna play a board game? Can we go to Sonic? Do we need to water the garden? I think I will wear my hair straight. Do you like these shoes or these ones? Can I have a snack? One plus one is two. Two plus two is four. I'm going to jump all over your bed. What time is school over? I dont want to wear that shirt. Are we going shopping? The phone is ringing mom. Can I watch some TV? Mmmm you smell good, mom. Will you play Wii with me?


Hmmmph. Maybe Jen wasn't really well enough to go to school afterall. I shoulda kept her home one more day.

4 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I feel the same way. Kate has been a great playmate for Rock and Aiden too.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

yay for fading chicken pox!!!

Janet said...

OMG chatter box. I loved the whisper she gave to you abut my hair!!
Mum

Suz said...

Cole would like to invite Jolie over Mon, Tues, wed, Thurs and Fri next week. SHe can move in if it is easier than bringing her over each day. I wish I had twins on my last child... Come to think of it, Jolie and Coley... they could pass as twins.