Easter egg hunts with just 1 or 2 kids? Never! I love that even though some of the kids are getting too "old" for this annual Lindblom event, that new ones are still up and coming.
My dream?... that some day the Nelsons and Battraws will live close enough to spend this day with us too. I know, it is awfully selfish but what can you do when you are so in love with adorable nephews that live WAY TOO FAR AWAY? To add insult to injury.. mom wasnt with us this year either... I'm guessing that she will probably make all those missionaries in Erie, PA easter baskets and have Dad dress up like the Easter Bunny and hide eggs for them as well.
This is Sammy's first Easter.. Julia dressed him in the most adorable little bunny outfit complete with bunny footies and a little cottontail! After the sisters finished oohing and aahing... we couldnt help but ask, " Um... has his dad seen him in this?" Oh well, who cares! He was SO STINKIN CUTE.


The kids hunted for eggs

Don't you just love Jen's new haircut??? Sassy cut for a VERY SASSY girl.

Jocelyn is sporting a new haircut as well... Seems like SHORT is "in" this spring.They Colored and decorated hard boiled eggs
Do you think we should be concerned at all that Jolie likes to do this topless?And made cute little plastic egg animals

And even though I have 7 or8 kids all trying to talk to me or ask me for help at once, and even though no matter how careful I tell the kids to be, they still make a huge mess, and even though some of the kids are not happy no matter how many eggs they find.... and even though I think I am going to lose my mind , I still love every wonderful, frustrating, and crazy bit of it. Thanks for a great morning sisters!!!




4 comments:
thanx so much Chelle- we're so lucky to have you rounding us all up :) Sammy had a great time... but more importantly, I had my fill of a photo shoot for the day! :)
Thanks for hosting agian this year! I always love this event.
I love Jen's new haircut too.
I share your wish... maybe some day we'll get to live closer and actually do all the fun Lindblom traditions. : ) Even though it makes me homesick, I'm glad you guys get together so often.
Post a Comment