2. Build a Bear- I wish I was the genius who thought up this idea. Not only do we have to bling the kids up, now we have to bling out their stuffed animals as well. And if that isn't enough, the animals all live virtual lives on our computer with blinged out houses, cars, and God knows what else!
3. REading- We all love to read- even Jolie! Janet loves to read so much that she disappears for hours with her nose in a book. Interestingly enough, we all have extremely different taste in our reading material- upside is that we rarely have to share books - downside is that the books are beginning to overtake the house.
4. Chocolate. We all love it in different forms. OUr house is never without a secret stash somewhere!
5. Hair bows- When the girls were very little, they never left the house without a coordinating hair bow. As they got older, all of a sudden, it was terribly embarrassing to be seen with one. Now, just as sudden, they want them back and I am in heaven.
6. If you do it, I really don't have to explain. If you don't ...then you will never understand.

7. Joseph Smith- I wasn't sure I was going to like teaching Church History as well as the Book of Mormon in Gospel Doctrine class- yet, I cannot get enough of this amazing man. How can you not love him and his family?

8. Ice Cream- impossible to keep this stuff in the house. The minute it gets unloaded from the grocery sack, it gets scooped into cones and bowls!!

9. Leverage- modern day Robin Hood. This team is brilliant in sticking it to the bad guys of the world!!! ( On Tuesday nights- check it out!)

11. Hawaiian Punch singles to go- the best stuff on the planet. My weight watchers plan adores you my sweet friend!
12. Webkinz- Thank you Buterbaugh family for introducing us to these amazing pets. We have so many now, I think they have been procreating while we sleep.
Well, I could go on forever .... How about your family? Any fun addictions there?



4 comments:
sugar free lifesavers, and raspberry lemonade crystal light.
Oh boy for trying to stay away from the "addicting' stuff I also have tons I just can't give up! There are a few tv shows (that is pretty embarassing) food, and a good treat, not matter what form, chocolate, lemon, peanut butter, caramel, ice cream yum, I think I need a snack!
Diet Pepsi, blogging and XBOX 360. That spells Lindblom backwards.
OOOHhh... admitting my addictions on the Internet... this could take a while! orange dream jamba juice... cheese... shopping (and its a hard one to break... but taking kids with me did a pretty good job of crushing that one!) chips and salsa with coke (WHY)... blog stalking... running... swimming (which is sad since I look like a whale in my blue swim suit... oh well) pretty much anything chocolate in any form... Nate... shall I keep going????
Post a Comment