
During the Sacrament today at church I was enjoying an unusually quiet moment . When I passed the bread to Jolie, she chose a piece and held it up for closer inspection while exclaiming, " Ah! that's an awesome piece of goodness."
True, it was somewhat embarrassing. However, now that I think about it, she's right. The Sacrament is an awesome piece of goodness.



6 comments:
Jolie is so funny
Aniston
I actually did not hear her, so it wasnt too loud. At least not as loud as Max saying YESSSSS! when Bishop announced our new church time would be 11:00
words of wisdom. : ) Did you get to go to Old Navy? I think the sale goes through Monday if you didn't.
How darling is that! I know what would even be better, if you made the sacrament bread! Homemade, yummy! I remember,one Sunday we had 12 grain bread for the sacrament, there where sunflower seeds, even! Debbie Brenner asked me what I thought of the bread, I said wow, it was tasty, I dont think I have ever have had such sacrament quite like that before! She said, Georgie was in charge of getting the bread that week, he forgot, it was either go to the store or use what she had! We had a good laugh!
Post a Comment