Thanks to Wendi for this recommendation. Wish I could say I liked it.... but I will have to give it two Oh Brother's! and a WHAT? with a side of Ghaa!!!!
I never said it was the best movie all I said was "holy hottness" -those who have seen the movie- enough said.... and I do agree with Tammie Steven Straight should be the new Jacob but they have already recasted Taylor Lautener- sorry Tam. Wendi
5 comments:
Not sure its quite my cup of tea either!
You realize it is not the movie, but the hot boys in the movie--right?
I've never even heard of that movie!
I agree wtih Nancie - not the best acting but the boys are sure nice to look at. In fact the main one should be Jacob in the next movie.
I never said it was the best movie all I said was "holy hottness" -those who have seen the movie- enough said.... and I do agree with Tammie Steven Straight should be the new Jacob but they have already recasted Taylor Lautener- sorry Tam.
Wendi
Post a Comment