For 3 Kings Day, Janet got Inkheart and Inkspell by Cornelia Funke. She has loved loved loved reading them and even convinced me ( who has no time for fiction these days!!) to read the books. I have only made it through about 5 chapters but, so far I am immediately drawn in.Today we went to see the movie. WOW!!!! Loved it. Great special effects, great storyline, funny. We highly recommend it.
Be warned, it can be a little scary to younger kids and has a couple of "mild" profanities ( ok, they say Damn) overall, clean and cool adventure flick
Casting was excellent. Keep your eye out for the kid that pops out of the Arabian nights book! Hubba Hubba. As Nancie reminded me, " He is only like 16" which makes it creepy for me to say he is hot. So, I won't. I will settle for " What a handsome young man."



2 comments:
I will have to add these books to our library and definitely see the movie, some day. : )
Hi!!!! Janet
Post a Comment