Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh, I Love Being a Girl!

For Christmas, our dear friends the Cluffs gifted the girls a trip to the Nail Salon. Brilliant. We went Saturday and had the best time ever ( Not better than dad, I'm sure who had an entire hour of peace and quiet at home on a Saturday morning!)

Here's how the finished product looked:

I was especially impressed with the detail on Jolie's tiny nails



Jennifer thought she was "all that" with a little extra glitter



Jocelyn has officially declared herself a "tween" with all the perks!



The women at the spa could not get over how beautiful and long Janet's nails are naturally. She came by the "good nail gene" rightfully on both sides of our family!

And while they were all getting gorgeous..... I sat down in one of those "Who Needs a Man" chairs and had an extra long, extra fabulous pedicure. Which, even had I remembered the camera, is why there would be no action photos at the spa. My eyes were closed and I was on a lovely warm Caribbean beach sipping virgin Pina Coladas.




3 comments:

Ryan Nelson Family said...

How fun! Oh, to have a girl! Somehow I don't think Ryan will let me do that with the boys

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

what a thoughtful gift! & they all looked awesome :)

Michelle said...

My nails were the best!!!!!Janet=-)