
As many of you know, I have declared this the year of Michelle. I really feel as if I have overextended myself the past few years and I am now ready to re-claim my emotional, physical and spiritual health.
One of my favorite books ever is a book called "14,000 Things to be Happy About." It is just a VERY LONG list of the little things in life that make the author smile.
So, as part of my emotional homework, I have started my own book of things to be happy about. Here are just a few from my growing list:
1. Scrabble
2. Just happening upon the perfect parking spot and just the right time
3. Linen tablecloths
4. Using the pizza cutter to cut breakfast pancakes
5. Baby's breath
6. Dimpled elbows
7. "coasting" on my bike rides
8. Crossword puzzles
9. Warm gingerbread with real whipped cream
10. An autumn bonfire
11. Skeleton keys
12. a fresh pot of homemade cocoa served with toasted homemade bread with puddles of melted butter
13. Whitewashed picket fences
14. Treasure hunts
15. Recognizing MR. Right when you finally find him
16. Guest rooms
17. Crispy, hot, salty french fries!
18. Book Clubs
19. Driveway slip and slides
20. "mommy, can I help you?"



2 comments:
thanx for your fun list:) I LOVE making happy lists!
Ooohhh, I love it! I think I'll make a happy list too. : )
Post a Comment