Sunday, August 31, 2008

An Event You Won't want to miss


Come one come all to the FREE taste testing night! This is a come and go event Thursday September 18 from 6-9pm (plan on being there early because once we run out of cupcakes that is it for the night) AND SugarMamas's cupcakes are not want you to miss out on!

The location is 1756 E. Hope St in Mesa,AZ 85203
You will be able to sample all 10 current flavors of SugarMama's cupcakes, give reviews and comments on the new 5 flavors, check out the gift pails, and even purchase cupcakes if you like what you taste. Michelle's Chocolates ( incredible homemade chocolates, carmel pretzel rods, carmel apples, and much more) will be present as well as Delightful Bites ( fabulous bite sized gourmet brownies and muffins). If you need directions feel free to email us.
Grab your friends and family and head on over for a fabulous sugar fest

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

I SO wish I could be there for that! Best of luck to you guys! I fully expect samples in December. : )