Monday, August 25, 2008

In Your Dreams!


Chino insists that he rarely dreams. For someone, like myself, who has vivid, crazy dreams every night of my life, this is such a difficult concept to grasp.


Last night, however, my lovely dreams were disturbed by an unusual occurrence. I felt the bed moving ( wierd) and opened my eyes to find chino hitting the bed (wierder!). He must have been having one of those rare dreams. I put my hand over his, hoping to wake him into a bit of reality.. instead he covered my hand with his other hand and started pressing pretty hard. Hmpfh. I rolled over and left him to his adventure. So much for trying to help. Cant wait to find out what provoked such strange night-time behavior.....

2 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

ha! Sean likes to occasionally sleep walk. I'll wake up to him trying to take all the sheets off the bed or something weird like that. As long as I tell him everything will be ok & to just come back to bed, he will. wierd men!

Wendi said...

What was that about???? Too funny. Sorry we missed Ms J's bday I can promise you I would have rather been at your house eating cake than at work ( blah) and of course the boys would loved to have skipped their fireside- oh the drudgeries of mormon life.
Wendi