
I'm taking a little break from the travel journal to say Happy Birthday to Me!!!
Other than feeling like my head is under water ( Chino shared his cold with me), it has been a fabulous day. I got to sleep until 8am, and was wakened by the sound of my cell phone telling me I had text messages waiting for me. Thanks to Phil and Ryan for being the first to wish me Happy Birthday.
Chino left work early today to give me the most perfect B-day present ever: 3 hours of nice quiet time all to myself. He and the girls just left to the movies and to have lunch together. I, am going back to bed with a good book and some dark chocolate m&m's. Life is good.
Things I hope to accomplish before my next birthday:
1. Be 4 sizes healthier!!!
2. Have a complete 3 month supply.
3. Read 1 book every week for an entire year.
4. Purchase a new kitchen table and chairs.
5. Say no to at least twice as many demands as I say yes to.
That was kind of a boring list ... Maybe #6 should be: Be less boring.
Anyway.... Here's to a FABULOUS year ahead!!!



1 comment:
Boring is one thing you are not Michelle! Here's to a wonderful year for my amazing sister! : )
Post a Comment