What do we do all weekend? Well... we spend lots of time catching up with aunts, uncles and cousins:
We eat, play games ( especially blitz and horseshoes), pick blueberries and shoot the bull.

We eat some more, sit around the campfire, set off some fireworks and make smores.
We eat some more, watch movies, take walks, listen to the aunts & uncles talk about their childhood, and discover what an amazing heritage we have.
My grandparents had 9 children, 8 of whom survived to adulthood. With the exception of Dick (who?) all those children were represented at the reunion this year.
Joe's Family
Top row L to R: Joe Pride, Ashley, Morgan, Kyle, Travis, Jacque, Joey, Taylor
Bottom row L to R: Abbie, Michael, Joe, Rose and Beth
Jon's Family
top row L to R: Tina, Eric, Jon Jr., Penny Bottom Row: Jordan, Johnna (sp?) Arianna, Peter and Dion
Janet's family:
top row: Aaron, Nancie, Andy, Jo Dee, Chino and Michelle Bottom row: Kelli with Adam, Phil, Janet, Jennifer, Janet Ayala, and Jocelyn.
The Rest of the crowd:
Mike, Nancy, Jerry, Lori and Bryan.
The great grandchildren:
Then, it was time to leave and it's always a mess of hugs, kisses, tears, laughter and a promise to return in 2 more years hoping that we all remain healthy and happy until then.
We cannot wait to return to spend more time with our AWESOME family. Thanks for a great time everyone!!!



3 comments:
The new blog look is awesome! You did a fantastic job! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
oh and I also noticed I'm not listed as part of your family- what's up with that???
I love the new blog page! I'm glad you've posted pictures of the reunion... it's fun to relive it. And, I think it's great that you mentioned eating so much. : )
Post a Comment