Who can resist all that?
Congrats you too! And a wish for many more to come!
I can't believe it has been 14 years. Where the heck did the years go?? Congrats you two!!
Happy anniversary!!
Cute pictures! I wish Marc's mom would share pictures with me. Congratulations! And I remember watching Watcher in the Woods for a YW beehive activity. It WAS scary! Where did you find it? Did you buy it?
Michelle- rented it at Hollywood Video. Great alternate endings on the DVD I had never seen before!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats you too! And a wish for many more to come!
I can't believe it has been 14 years. Where the heck did the years go?? Congrats you two!!
Happy anniversary!!
Cute pictures! I wish Marc's mom would share pictures with me. Congratulations! And I remember watching Watcher in the Woods for a YW beehive activity. It WAS scary! Where did you find it? Did you buy it?
Michelle- rented it at Hollywood Video. Great alternate endings on the DVD I had never seen before!!!
Post a Comment