I love chocolate
I love making chocolates for others
My friends love eating chocolates
Great arrangement.....huh?
Want in on it? I'm taking Thanksgiving orders for the next week.
Here are a few of my featured items:
These adorable turkeys are great at place settings or as a gift for your guests to take home

wrapped individually in cellophane bags with a ribbon for only $2.50 each
Looking for something a little more sophisticated?

How about pumpkin cream cheese truffles? Come in packs of 4 for only $3.00
Also available: caramel/chocolate pretzel rods; chocolate covered oreos; Deluxe Caramel Apples and Flavored Coffee/Hot Cocoa Spoons.
Mouth watering yet????? Just send your e-mail address my way . Glad to help ya.



3 comments:
Man, it's a good thing you don't ship! : )
you can say that again!! I would order some!!
All of these look very sinful. I wish we lived closer. I would most defiantly do an order.
Post a Comment