Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Big Sis

My dear Big Sis, you are the greatest there is,
And amazing in everyway.


I greatly admire and look up to you,
Each and every day.



You are always showing how much you care,
From your heart that is filled with love.


You are a beautiful Angel,

Sent from the heavens above.

I am the luckiest Sis in the world,
To have grown up next to you.


We played and laughed and had fun together,

A great bond that has always stayed true.

Big Sis you are always in my heart & thoughts,
And I am always sending you a hug and kiss.


You are my world and I love you so much,
Always and Forever...Your Lil' Sis.



Carol....we are going to miss you crazy when you go to BYU Idaho.


Source: Love For Big Sister, Sister Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/family/poetry.asp?poem=18878#ixzz0Xv0bO4K4 Copyright Please Do Not Remove

3 comments:

Carol said...

It was a lot of fun to take those pictures. Thanks for taking the time to come down and take them with me!

I am definitely going to miss you guys like crazy while I am gone too!

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful thing to do to stamp this relationship. Carol has been a big part of the girls lives and I hope they will always be like sisters!

kellibattraw said...

That was really sweet and the pictures are adorable.