I was at the airport once and this totally happened. Made me tear up. It was really kind of neat
Liked it so much, I copied it. Thanks!
totally made me tear up! Thanx for sharing :)
I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing.
I hope to have an opportunity to do just that one day... Thank the men and women who bless my life with so many freedoms at such a great sacrifice. This made me tear up... thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was at the airport once and this totally happened. Made me tear up. It was really kind of neat
Liked it so much, I copied it. Thanks!
totally made me tear up! Thanx for sharing :)
I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing.
I hope to have an opportunity to do just that one day... Thank the men and women who bless my life with so many freedoms at such a great sacrifice. This made me tear up... thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment