
In a million years, I never anticipated meeting my future husband here but, that is what happened. Thankfully, the spirit nudged me in the right direction 'cause I had a difficult time believing that loud, foul mouthed Puerto Rican guy I was hired to work with was THE ONE.
Last week, we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. Unbelievable! If you had asked me on that day in Florida where we would be today, I would not have guessed living in Arizona with our four beautiful daughters. Thankfully, the Lord has a plan for each of us and mine included building an eternal family with Chino.

We celebrated with a special candlelit dinner outdoors . The girls were SOOO excited to be included in our anniversary dinner. " Mom, it feels like we are actually at your wedding reception." " Which fork do I eat my salad with, mom?" " Can I actually USE the cloth napkin or is it just to look at?" It is amazing how the table manners improved as well.

My favortie part of the evening? Jennifer's fake British accent. The second she picked up her stemmed glass, out it came....

I'm glad they felt special 'cause thats what I have felt like almost every day since our wedding. Thanks for an adventurous, crazy, never boring, sometimes hair pulling 13 years, Dear. I'm looking forward to many many more.



2 comments:
How special was that!! I can just imagine the reaction of the girls!! Aren't girls wonderful!! These are memories you will ALWAYS treasure. We miss you all so much!! I am so grateful for email, cell phones and blogs and daughters!! (and don't forget that very very special "boy"
Sister MUM
Jennifer + Brittish accent = Brilliant! Love that girl!
Post a Comment