
I met Rainy when we moved into the Lazona ward more than 10 years ago. She doesnt know it but, I wasnt sure we would be friends when we first met. Then, I got to know her and guess what? We are ALOT alike. Shes a slightly older, way more energetic version of myself. She is an awesome friend and I love her lots.
When she told me that she was going to wear her Mesa High Cheerleading outfit ( late 50s early 60s) for Halloween this year I about died. Doesn't she look hot? Hard to see the great ponytail wig she was wearing but, it was cute too.
Rumor has it that the paramedics had to show up more than once at her retirement complex when she showed up in this! Good thing she wore leggins cause I dont think those old guys coulda handled bare legs too!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment