Everyone I know thinks that they have the best BFF ever. They are all wrong. I do. Her name is Jen. She is absolutely amazing- there is no end to her talent and special gifts! If you know her, you will agree with me... here are a few of the reasons I love her so much1. She has an innate talent of knowing when someone is in need BEFORE the phone call comes. She is ready in a minute with treats in hand ( your favorite kind!) and headed your way ready to go to work!
2. She has more charity in her little finger than I ever hope to have in my entire body.
3. She has an eye for beauty- in all things- even the funny looking completely irreverant children that go to your church.
4. She has a talent for interior design which she has made a successful career at. You go girl!
5. She has the most beautiful, natural curly hair I have ever seen.
6. She made a pretty good lookin' bald chick when she was going through chemo too!
7. She never really complained through the whole surgery, radiation, chemotherapy ordeal. She always acted so brave!
8. She has amazing faith and an incredible testimony. She has never waivered, explored a wild side, or even taken a temporary break from the crazies at church. She has kept me on the straight and narrow more than once and doesnt have any problem at all telling me I'm being an idiot when I want to make bad choices.
9. She is a powerful leader. She knows how to get the job done. People listen to her and respect her.
10. We make a really cute couple.

Thanks Jen for fighting breast cancer so valiantly. Thanks for not leaving me without my BFF. Thanks for making me walk 3 miles around Tempe Town Lake every year for the Making Strides against Breast Cancer event and give thanks to our Father in Heaven for gifting you to me. I love you- Apparantly lots of other people do too.



3 comments:
Everyone needs a BFF! I am glad you have such a great one.
I love that you did this. She is one of my most favorite people on earth and should be honored every day. Thanks for doing what I should have done years ago!
Friend, you are too kind and generous...I don't deserve you!
Post a Comment