I have enjoyed a low stress, completely amazing day... I woke WAY TOO EARLY and could not go back to sleep. (By the way, Filibertos hot sauce is NOT the best thing to eat right before going to bed.) So, I took my time getting ready, had a lovely breakfast and went to the temple. I wish I could start every day at the temple. I was in such a good mood after that so, I went and got the van washed. Now my hubby will be happy when he comes home- clean cars are very important to him...unfortunately that hit the bottom of my priority list after child #3.
Then, I came home and ate an entire box of Fiddle Faddle for lunch. This, I do not recommend.. but, hey.. I was now in my pjs and mindlessly watching the TV. Before I knew it I was licking the crumbs out of the bottom of the bag. Oh yes, I paid the price for it later. Thanks for your concern.
After a brief nap, I finally cleaned the house and fixed myself up for a night out w/ the sistahs. I love the fine arts.. my husband definitely prefers sporting events. So, I took this once a year opportunity to attend the ballet without any heckling from the home front. We saw Ballet Arizona under the stars at Red Mountain Park. The weather was beautiful and the performance was amazing. We all, however, agreed that we are huge fans of the classical ballet NOT such huge fans of the modern ballet.

There is no better way to end an evening than with feta fries at Romeo's Euro Cafe. Really. No, seriously. You gotta try them.
After raiding Wendi's leftover cupcakes, we watched Baby Mama.. definitely funnier when watched with other punchy women. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
Now I am wide awake still at 12:30 am- perhaps it had something to do with my hot sauce, cold cereal, fiddle faddle,diet coke, french fry, cupcake diet today. Something tells me it might be a VERY LONG night.



3 comments:
Baby Mama is one of the funniest movies I have seen. I have already seen it 3 times. The first time I laughed sooo hard my stomach hurt when I left the theater.
I need to watch that movie a second time! It was great. Thanx for the fun night!!!
Surprisingly I thought Baby Mamma was funny too... not at all like the commercials made it look. I'm glad you all had a great time. I think it's good to eat yourself sick sometimes, just to remind yourself why you don't/can't do it all the time! : )
Post a Comment