Monday, September 15, 2008

I have a dream

From the time I was a little girl I have had this recurring dream that I live in an edible world.. I mean everything - gingerbread houses with candy roofs, bon bons hanging from trees, green licorice blades of grass, cotton candy bushes.. mmmmmmm. As an adult having this same dream, I probably ought to seek professional help however, I still think it is a cool concept. NOt for an every day kinda thing but, maybe once every couple of years or so. I just have a love of sweets ! If it werent for hamburgers... I might give up regular food altogether.

So.... you can imagine my enthusiasm for our AWESOME event coming this Thursday. It won't quite be the world of my dreams but, it's gonna come pretty close. YUM.
Taste Test Party
Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 6:00PM

Come one come all to the FREE taste testing night! This is a come and go event Thursday September 18 from 6-9pm (plan on being there early because once we run out of cupcakes that is it for the night) AND SugarMamas's cupcakes are not want you to miss out on!
The location is 1756 E. Hope St in Mesa,AZ 85203
You will be able to sample all 10 current flavors of SugarMama's cupcakes, give reviews and comments on the new 5 flavors, check out the gift pails, and even purchase cupcakes if you like what you taste.
Michelle's Chocolates ( incredible homemade chocolates, carmel pretzel rods, carmel apples, and much more) will be present as well as Jo Dee's Delightful Bites ( fabulous bite sized gourmet brownies and muffins).
If you need directions feel free to email us.

Grab your friends and family and head on over for a fabulous sugar fest!

2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I can't say it enough- I wish I could be there! If only I could apparate! : )

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

you freaking crack me up