
Picture Day at school!
No matter what their hair looks like or how they are dressed, there is a spring in every kid's step on this day. You can see it in their faces- that little extra something that happened at home this morning when getting ready..the anticipation, the excitement..... THE CONFIDENCE!!!
As I watched the kids filing into the picture room, a wish floated through my mind : I wish every one of them could feel this special about themselves EVERYDAY. What kind of a world would we live in if we all felt confident, happy, secure and pleased at how we looked?
Then I remembered all those mornings that I wake up STILL tired... kinda grouchy... disappointed that agendas aren't signed... backpacks are not packed.... shoes are not found... breakfast isnt eaten FAST ENOUGH. How do my kids feel when they leave my home?
Today, I will be a better mother.



3 comments:
Thanks for the reminder that I make my kids mood for the day. I will try to be better.
Chelle.. your an amazing person! :)
I love this post! What a good reminder for us all!
Post a Comment