Jen invited her friends over today for an afternoon tea birthday party. The girls looked fabulous in their fancy dress up clothes.
When the girls arrived, they each picked out a necklace, earring, and bracelet set to add a little bling to their already amazing appearance and had their picture taken with the birthday girl.
Then they sat down to a lovely table with little finger sandwiches, veggies, cheese and crackers and granola. They particularly liked drinking from the goblets- one of Jen's friends said, " This makes me feel SOOOOO popular."
On to some traditional party games... musical chairs just never gets old, does it?
Then the girls went outdoors where they decorated picture frames and made lacy fans. I printed off the pictures we took of each of the girls w/ Jen at the beginning of the party and we placed those in their frames. So cute!
When the girls came back inside, the lunch dishes had been cleared and replaced with sprinkled, jumbo cupcakes! They all sat down and sang Happy Birthday and loaded up on lots of frosting and ice cream.
Jen loved all her presents. She got a new talking doll w/ accessories, glitter Polly Pockets, a Cranium family fun game, bath gels and lip gloss, a High School Musical barbie and an automatic bubble blower!! She feels pretty special today.
We sent the girls home with a goodie bag filled with their jewelry, note pads, lip gloss, fur trimmed little purses, their fans and framed picture.
Overall, I think the party was a big hit. I had to include this too cute picture of Jen and her cousin Kate. Dang we have cute kids in this family!!!



4 comments:
Apparently the hate thing was short lived - surely she sees what a great mom she has for such a special day. You really amaze me with the things you do. When I grow up I want to be a mom like you
How fun Michelle. I love little girl party's. Looks like a very fun time.
I LOVE!!! that first pic with all the girls & Jen posing all furiously. I swear, she makes me laugh so hard!
That looks like so much fun I think I'll have a tea party this year for my birthday! : ) I too hope to be as good a mom as you when I grow up!
Post a Comment