Friday, March 28, 2008

How Do you know if you are a good parent?


We haven't gotten any hate mail from the kids for awhile. So, imagine our delight when we say this written on the side of the fridge. If you cant make out all the letters- " I hate my dad" is what it says. The budding author? Our darling Jennifer. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, y'know?

e

7 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

that seriously made me laugh out loud!! I can't wait to have kids so they can say the same to me... did you see Dan in real life? His daughter screams at him -- "murderer of love!!!!!!!" ahh... good times ;)

Jo Dee said...

noone ever tells you how hard being a parent is going to be....

Ryan Nelson Family said...

What did you guys do now? I agree with Julia it was real hard not to laugh out loud. Gotta love it!

Amy said...

Oh isn't that lovely. The other day one of my boys called me a WITCH. We'll they saw a WITCH.

kellibattraw said...

That almost tops the letter Janet wrote to you a few years ago, almost! : )

Katie said...

I can't believe she is old enough to even write! time is flying by so fast!

aniston said...

Yes I hat my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!