Saturday, March 22, 2008

February 2008










So, I know Im already behind on my goal for the year... what else is new! I guess nothing exciting happened in our family in January or, we just forgot to take pictures that month. So, here's what I have for February...




The kids wanted to visit the AZ Museum for Youth before the Jim Henson exhibit left for good, so off we went. We were pleasantly surprised to also find that the museum also had a Berenstein Bear's exhibit as well. We love this museum in downtown Mesa. It is very hands on and made just for kids who love art projects.




Unfortunately, photos in the Jim Henson part were not allowed. It brought alot of memories flooding back. Glad Nancie and Mom were along with us so we could reminisce together.

Like my favorite Sesame Street short: The King of 8! Who didn't love that?

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

Yay for new posts! Keep 'em coming Michelle!