Monday, October 12, 2009

If You are cool...

If you are cool, then you know Jen.



If you Know Jen... then you know it is her birthday.

If you know it is her birthday, you know it is THE BIG ONE.


So... while everyone is focusing on the numbers 4 and 0....

May I take this opportunity to say:



Jen, every one of your birthdays since the day I met you have been "Big Ones". You are the gift God granted me to provide me with the strength to face my trials, Courage to face my challenges, and Conviction to keep my hand firmly on the Iron Rod at all times.



Happy Birthday Dear Friend. I love you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I must be really cool since I know Jen. That is a cute cute picture. I hope she does something fun for her big day. I love your thoughtful tribute.

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! You are way too generous and kind. Thanks for being my BFF! Love you!

Tara L. Stradling said...

Yea! I guess that puts me in the cool group too. I love this post and am so glad you honored one of my all time favorite people.

HAPPY BIRFDAY JENNY BETH (and thanks Michelle for giving me this ability to wish her a happy big 4-0 publicly)!