Friday, May 8, 2009

Where is that dang Mary Poppins when you need her?






Today Jocelyn had friends over after school. When she showed them her room, they just stared. I asked Mary Lou if her room ever looked like this. She said, " My mom won't allow it."
How exactly does that work?






5 comments:

Karen said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVE to see this. Your kids are allowed to have fun!

The Crider Clan said...

i feel your pain!!!

Carol said...

It looks familiar to me. Sometimes I even miss it. They are having FUN!

The Cluffs said...

Love the title - we have a similar room at our house as well (I keep my fingers crossed that she will grow out of it before she graduates from college)!!! Kari

Wendi said...

HA HA what a classic comment... my Mom won't allow it! Well I won't allow it but it sure happens anyways!
Wendi