Cucumbers and Cantaloupe are holding their own
The corn is just beginning to poke through the ground and check out this incredibly bad photo of these adorable baby strawberries. Aarrgghhhh. I hate my camera.

Cucumbers and Cantaloupe are holding their own
The corn is just beginning to poke through the ground and check out this incredibly bad photo of these adorable baby strawberries. Aarrgghhhh. I hate my camera.

3 comments:
Wow yall must have a very long growing season! We just got all the seeds in the ground and now we're in the midst of another cold snap. I'm ready for SPRING! Good luck with your garden, looks like you are off to a great start!
We are very fortunate that we can grow produce almost year round. Historically, we have never had a frost past Feb. 24th. I plant the first few weeks of March and harvest by mid June... plant pumpkins and corn in July to harvest by Oct. and then plant right away to harvest in Feb.
Summer is just really hard to keep things alive when it is 117 degrees outside!
I hear ya sis! I can't wait to run out to our garden every morning to see whats new :)
Post a Comment