Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break- Day 6

Since Thursday was Jen's birthday, she got to pick our spring break activity for the day.

Bowling it was.... so, Aunt Julia, Aniston, Grant, Kate, and Sammy met us at the bowling alley for an awesome good time.



Of course, we played with the bumpers up so the kids wouldn't throw a bunch of gutter balls, get mad and start crying.

Good move. It was embarrassing enough that EVERYONE outscored me, with the exception of Jolie who actually tied my score... imagine if we had bowled with no bumpers.





Looks like I will have to start brushing up on the bowling skills with the Wii while the kids are at school.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I love the bumper lanes. My parents were in a bowling league for years, so I am quite the embarrassment. Looks like you had a great time.