Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jenniseven






Happy 7th Birthday Jennifer!!!!!





7 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER! I cannot believe you are 7! Have an absolutely wonderful day!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! I hope it is a great day!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

thanx for letting me hang out with you guys today Happy Happy birthday!!!

Carol said...

She's a sweetie and she never asks to go see the nurse.

kellibattraw said...

Oh shoot... I missed another nieces birthday! Happy late birthday Jen!

Nick said...

Jennifer, I can't believe how big you have gotten. I hope this seventh year of your life will be lots of fun for you!!
Luv
Gramma and Grampa

Corree said...

Hey Michelle -

I'm not sure how the passport thing is working yet. We all had passports from last summer. We traveled to Alaska, and went through Canada & had to have them then. I'm pretty sure others in our group just had their birth certificates. Anyways, I thought Carnival was good. Others in our group who have "cruised" a lot talked about Royal Caribbian being a good cruise line. Carnival has a great kids program - Camp Carnival. Also, our family (along with most of our friends) didn't get off in Ensenada due to problems they are having in Mexico (I have no idea what those are since I don't watch the news). We thought it was a great family vacation. Good luck making a decision.