Jolie has completed her first year at Grandma's preschool. She is SOOOO smart! She is reading Level I Books independently, spelling simple words and can write her own name and a few other simple words. I kinda wish she was old enough to go to Kindergarten next year but, alas.. we still have one more year to go. I guess that means we can work on some social skills and allow her to naturally mature a little before heading off to school. Good job Jolie!
Congratulations to both Griffin and Kate for graduating this year! Way to go. Now, who is Jolie going to play with next year during the school day? Yikes!
September
3 years ago



3 comments:
Michelle, thanks again for posting completion day at GranJan's preschool for Jolie. I am going to miss having her in school in the fall. I have loved having the grandkids in preschool. She is special! This fall you can be the teacher!
what a smarty pants! Too cute!
I seriously tell all my patients about my freakishly smart niece who is only 3 & reading! You are doing good with those girls! You'll have to pass your secrets on to me!! :)
Post a Comment