So, Jen's class had a "show what you know" program for the parents yesterday during school. The kids presented the "under the sea" unit they have been working on and sang some songs. Then, they sang some of their favorites from earlier in the year. Jen has been singing the pizza song since the fall. She loves it... however, it was difficult to understand all her lyrics. I could never figure out the entire second verse of the song. Well, after hearing her sing it today with the rest of the class.. I now understand why. It's in a different language. Italian- I think.Hm... anyway, I just love her dramatics here. If she doesnt have a life on the stage someday, I will be shocked.



2 comments:
Adam and I had great fun watching this!
that girl is so out of control.. .I can see her in musicals some day!
Post a Comment