Then the labor pains start and you think you would rather die than go through all the hard work of getting the baby here.
What seems like an eternity later... this gorgeous baby arrives and you suddenly realize all that hard work and pain was worth it.
Then... you take the baby home and for the rest of it's life you marvel at what it teaches you and no matter the sacrifices.. how much you love it.
Meet my new baby:








6 comments:
great! Now I am hungry!
Oh man, it's probably good that I'm not close enough to try one of each of your treats! Your store is adorable though! : )
It all looks great! Congrats and I hope your new "baby" is a huge success!!
Congrats!!! I can hardly wait to come over and have Danneel take me by there!!!!!
Your cupcakes were so yummy and loved by all! I keep thinking about that pumpkin cupcake. I neeeed to come get another one. The store is beautiful. I can't imagine the work involved but how fun to do it with your sister and be your own boss:)
Haha when i read this i was like "MOM!!! look at michelles new baby!!!!" she was like WHAT?!?!? and i said come look silly! and now we are hungry. my mom says to tell you that she is glad she isnt close because she is on a new diet. but for my sweet 16 i am going to call you to come and make lottssss of cupcakes!
love hanna
p.s do you sell cake pops??
Post a Comment