If I were a really good mom.. we would have spent President's Day doing patriotic things to celebrate our past Presidents..especially our favorites Washington and Lincoln

But... I'm not so.. we celebrated the day off of school Ayala style: We slept in, ate a yummy breakfast and headed to the movies. Everyone but Janet saw this adorable movie:
And Janet (pah-lease...I am too old for kid's movies) opted to see this one:
While waiting for Jan to finish her movie... the rest of us gals went shopping and found this amazing inventionAnd because we were all starving and could envision lovely brownie sundaes in these babies...we bought it.
Back at home, we had lunch and made some pretty impressive looking brownie bowls

which were even more impressive filled with ice cream and hot fudge.



Then we tried out some new hair-do's from our favorite new website:



And spent the rest of the day hangin' with our friends.
As unpatriotic as it sounds.. somehow I dont think George and Abe would have minded.



1 comment:
Adorable! You must tell me where you got that brownie bowl maker... brownies and ice cream are my favorite! What a brilliant invention. : )
Post a Comment