Friday, February 6, 2009

It all makes perfect sense

Have you ever felt like maybe you had been born in the wrong century? Maybe the wrong country? I never have... until today. I haven't seen the Oprah show in more than 5 years but, while finishing the laundry, I turned on the TV and found Oprah talking about what makes women beautiful..around the world.



Turns out, I shoulda been born in Mauritania, Africa.. cause guess what's beautiful there?




"Thick ankles, plump arms and a big butt are considered the most beautiful parts of a woman, Houda says. And don't worry if you have a few stretch marks—the men in Mauritania love 'em!"


Now I know why women are always crying when they watch Oprah. That was like the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

5 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Thanks for the laugh! : )

Suz said...

I'm laughing my head off! I saw this the other night too! I was running on a treadmill and about fell off the end! I love that place! I wonder if Nate is really from Africa... He claims to really dig my big...um... arms! I decided that Oprah might not be so bad afterall!

Wendi said...

Yes, definately born in the wrong century. I should have been born when it was a sign of wealth the fatter you were... man everyone would be jealous of how insanely wealthy I am! Oh wait... they didn't have epidurals then so I completely take that back.
wendi

PBJ said...

That means all the Carragher women are Beautiful. But we already knew that. Thanks Michelle for sharing your family with me.

Gail said...

I saw that and felt exactly the same way!