
Jo, Andy, the kids and I all went scouting for some treasures this morning. I specifically look for LDS nonfiction... I have a list of particular titles I am looking for that are currently out of print. We were getting a little discouraged not finding many sales throughout the neighborhood when we happened upon a whole housefull of treasures. A whole bookshelf stuffed with just what I was looking for! I would be lying if I said I did not tear up just a little.... how could I help it? Just look at my amazing find.... all for $18.00. Why yes, that is an entire set of BH Roberts' History of the Church , in brand new condition, thank you very much... Now, I can return the set I stole from my parent's library, hoping they would not notice it's absence upon returning from their mission. Now if I could only find the ever elusive J.F. McConkie book at the top of my list, I could die a happy woman.



4 comments:
I am so glad we found what we did! I guess it is true, if you ask you will receive!
I'm so jealous! I wonder why people get rid of these but lucky for you!
Ask and ye shall find... : ) Congrats!
Good finds! You deserve them. many of these books look familiar... What book are you looking for of JF McConkie?
Post a Comment