Do You Know Judie? If you don't..... your life cannot possibly be complete. I met Judie at church and after getting to know her have loved her ever since. What makes her so wonderful? Well, this blog isn't nearly big enough. Here are just a few:
1. She reminds me of me own mother. She is very down to earth, she says what she means.. No hidden agendas ( which, by the way is my very favorite quality about anyone!!!)
2. She makes an amazing Relief Society president.
3. She loves her family- I love to hear about her kids and how they are doing. Her daughter Erin and I went to Jr. High school together... many many years ago.
4. She is an incredibly loyal friend. She knows what true Christ-like service is all about and her friends benefit tremendously because of it. How many friends do you have that would actually come over and help you paint your house?
5. She has an amazing talent for writing music and prose. I love when she brings out the guitar and sings songs that she has written herself. You go girl!!
6. She has a powerful testimony of the savior and loves to share it. She is very knowledgeable about the scriptures. She is well read and a great resource.
7. She is an amazing cook. Seriously. She has actually won prizes in the Pillsbury cook-off. I want to be just like her when I grow up. Check out this awesome yule log that she made. Not only did it look perfect, it tasted incredible.


Judie, You are an amazing woman. I love you tons and I am so glad you are my friend.



3 comments:
I do know Judie! She's my mother-in-law! :o)
Hey Michelle! How are you? Your girls are getting so big! They are adorable!
Merry Christmas,
sandi m.
Oh yes that yule log was as good as it looks. Judie is and amazing woman and I am glad I know her too.
Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Judie was the first one to visit me when we moved into the ward. She is my kindred spirit. So much talent wrapped into that cute little body. Michelle, I love that you post about so many others. You are so giving and kind. Do you need one more sister?
Post a Comment