Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A White Christmas

What does a White Christmas mean to you? Friends of ours are spending their Christmas in Flagstaff, Arizona where they will have this kind of white Christmas:



Jennifer lost both her front teeth this week ( Didn't you always want to be the kid wishing for their two front teeth for Christmas?) so her white Christmas will be ice cream, vanilla yogurt, vanilla pudding, and soft white rolls:

Jolie's white Christmas came today when she was helping bake loaves of bread:


But, the best kind of White Christmas I can think of is the kind my parents are having today. The Elders, dressed in all white will lead two of their investigators into the waters of baptism. Can you think of a more fitting way to honor the Savior's life than to participate in the gathering of his children? Me either.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My white christmas is a white tiled swimming pool that is heated. Don't worry swimming pool, I'll be back in you in no time!!Janet=-)

Barbie said...

I love it. What a treat to have your parents serve the Lord in this way.