Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

The kids are finally beginning to think about what they want for Christmas.. do you remember what that was like to not have to worry about anything at Christmas time other than what Santa would bring you? Yeah, me either. Anyway.. I decided to come up with my own wish list this year... so, here goes ( yes, I know it is still October- How well do you really know me?)


1. A Scooba


What could be better than a little robot that scrubbed all your floors? Amazing.



2. P90X






Saw the infomercial last night and Chino and I could not stop staring at the TV. I'm completely sold... with one exception. I did not see anyone even remotely close to my size in any of the before photos. Come to think of it, I might even settle for ANY of the women's "before" bodies and skip the totally ripped look.



3. A Return of the 80s hair






Of all my physical features, I love my hair the most. Why wouldn't I want to make it as big as possible?


4. This dining room table

Yes, I know it has leather seats and knife wielding children will be sitting around it but, a girl can dream, right?

5. Please God, I really really want to be as smart as this man (Hugh Nibley)





6. Not asking for the pool, or the view... I just want the ability to lay there like this woman and not feel guilty about all the more practical things I should be doing instead. Oh, I wouldn't mind having her legs, either



7. I understand the whole opposition in all things concept but, is it too much to ask if all the mean people in this world would disappear for about a week?




8. A Bigger Shower. Whoever is responsible for the closet of a shower I currently am forced to use every day should be punished... SEVERELY.

9. I Want my back yard to look like this. I want to have a cute little outdoor room to sit in and have a leisurely breakfast. Did I mention that it would be miraculously free of large buzzing insects who derive some kind of sick pleasure by doing xtreme close flyby's of my head?


10. A Caribbean cruise- do I need to elaborate?

Any of you wishing to make any of these holiday wishes come true... please contact me ASAP!

Now... back to the laundry.

8 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Hey Ill get you a cruise if you get me one.. Deal?

kellibattraw said...

Wow, if only we actually got what we wanted, huh? Well, at least I get to be with you and the rest of the fam for Christmas- something I really want! : )

Barbie said...

Where did you get your cleverness? Maybe I'll ask for some of that for Christmas.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I wouldn't mind picking off a few of those mean people for you..

MeL said...

Isn't it nice to just want things for a little while? That dining room table is absolutely lovely, and you can borrow Philip's P90X, it doesn't get used quite as much as it once did. :)

LISA said...

Hey Michelle, this is Lisa, can you guess which one? We lived on the same street for awhile! When you figure out how to get all or some of that let me know, I would love to pass the secret on to my family!!!!!!
Love Ya
Lisa Davis Boren

PBJ said...

Michelle,

I want all of those presents. You still sound just as crazy as when you and Marie were roommates. I am going to make me a list and hope for a rich Santa.
Love Patti Jo Carragher Woodard

aniston said...

doesn't everyone want a cruise