I was chatting with my friend Julie on the phone yesterday and mentioned how I had been to my favorite new thrift store Epic ( corner of McKellips and Gilbert) and found one of these: 

No, I am not a coffee drinker... but I love a good bargain and it was only $2. I have big plans for this baby... My amazing grandmothers were both GREAT hot cocoa makers. Forturnately for me, I've got their recipes and this lovely is going to help me keep that awesome hot cocoa warm and readily available all winter. Great idea, huh?
Well, Julie had an even better suggestion... Behold, the cocomotion

She says this thing makes the best hot chocolate she has ever had... I smell a throwdown! I am now on the hunt for one of these... gently used, at a great price please.
Will let you know how it all works out. In the meantime, feel free to stop by for a cup o cocoa the old fashioned way served from my lovely new stainless steal cocoa dispenser.



2 comments:
totally have one.. have had one for years.. best ever :)
I'll be by your house sometime on December 20... : )
Post a Comment