Dear Mapquest,
sometimes your directions suck. Yeah- I said it.
Texas- you got cool toads. Thanks for planting them in plain view of geeky AZ tourists
FYI: 13 hrs in a car together is about 3 hours too long. Especially if part of that time is
taking "scenic" detours ( see mapquest comment)
Yes Dorothy, we are STILL in Kansas
Quick! to the cellar... here comes the tornado!!!
Dodge City ---when were you conquered by Mexico? How come I didn't know this until today?
Oh.. it is super cool that you have free zoos inside your parks. It almost made us forget that you don't believe in putting doors on your bathrooms
Oh, almost forgot... Thanks officer Ryan for just issuing us a warning. Apparantly my dear husband is more willing to listen to your advice on following speed limit than mine.
Mr. Marriott, You definitely know how to build nice hotels.
Y'know how everybody in Arizona MUST have air conditioning to fully appreciate life? Well, same thing applies in Nebraska.. except instead of air conditioning, it is fireworks.
Thank you Hardees for staying open a little bit past closing time so our family could FINALLY eat dinner at 10pm.



4 comments:
your so funny... I know there are longer, better stories behind each little comment you made there. & I can't wait to hear everything! Glad you guys are doing ok! & just be grateful you havent run out of gas yet :)
Oh those are cute munchkins!
looks like you are living the life. Hope you all still love each other by the time you get to Pennsylvania.
I'll look forward to hearing the extended version of these stories.
Post a Comment