Here's what really happened:
1. Jolie woke up Monday morning not feeling well. By mid afternoon, she had a raging fever and really really nasty breath.
turns out, puss on your tonsils does that. Fortunately, the Dr. got us right in and after a day of antibiotics, she began to feel much, much better.
2. Chino had heated the pool for the week and the kids were practically foaming at the mouth to jump in. Fine... I said, just pick up the 2 dozen or so oranges under the citrus trees out back before you hop in. Jennifer, apparantly, took personal offense and began stomping around the house crying and complaining how unfair I was. Not such a wise move on hard flooring.
turns out, puss on your tonsils does that. Fortunately, the Dr. got us right in and after a day of antibiotics, she began to feel much, much better.2. Chino had heated the pool for the week and the kids were practically foaming at the mouth to jump in. Fine... I said, just pick up the 2 dozen or so oranges under the citrus trees out back before you hop in. Jennifer, apparantly, took personal offense and began stomping around the house crying and complaining how unfair I was. Not such a wise move on hard flooring.
Little piggy suffered greatly from one stomp too many. Gotta love immediate consequences.3. Aaahh blissful morning at the park


4. Not so blissful afternoon in the pool. Started out great... then things got a little crazy and someone's freestyle stroke met Janet's eyeball and... bam. Corneal abrasion.

5. Jolie lost her first tooth

6. We had lots of little league practices


That about sums it up. We did get lots of time with friends, hours of fun in the pool and great weather . But, with the way the week started, we opted to not do our day trips. At least we weren't in school!



4 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! I wish we lived close enough to play with you guys.
Your Spring Break is what makes family legends! Who will ever forget the time Jen threw a tantrum, stomped her foot and broke her toe? Love those girls of yours!
Hey Michelle -
Jenny says you are helping us with Kacey's "candy table" ... thank you so much!!!
Poor Jolie! I had the same thing happen to me only I waited a couple of days to get help. I ended up in the E.R. It was sooo painful!! I'm glad she is feeling better. :)
Post a Comment