
Mardi Gras came way too close to Valentines Day this year. But.. it didn't stop us from partying! If we can't be in Louisiana for the big day then, we make our own good time.

Hey Mister! Throw me somethin'!!!!

Gumbo, Red Beans and rice, Jambalaya, corn bread, king cake.... mmmmmmmm!!


Nobody found the baby in the king cake this year. I'm thinking of making it a little easier for next year. What do you think?




3 comments:
Wow! You are really fun! The week of Carnival is such a huge deal in Brazil that I couldn't believe I missed even knowing when it was this year. You have a fun family.
p.s. I'm sorry I missed your Sugar mama event last weekend! We went out of town but I wanted to come!
that last picture is hilarious.. wish I was feeling better to join in the fun :( I actually vacuumed my floor today.. the first housework in over a week!!!
love the last picture! Guess that will definitely answer the problem
Post a Comment