Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Love Being a Girl!

On my last trip to the ribbons and lace store ( which, by the way I LOVE) I bought all the supplies I needed to make 8 new hair bows for the girls. Several hours and $40 later... BEAUTY!
However, I decided it was way too much work. My bow making days were officially over.


Thankfully, that isn't the case with everyone. Amber, who just gave birth to her first daughter after 3 boys.. has officially picked up the gauntlet.


Check out these adorable things we bought at a bow party hosted by Amber's mom



For only a few dollars more ( okay $7 more) than I spent for just supplies... we brought home:
6 crocheted headbands
2 crocheted hats
3 large flower clips
2 butterfly clips
1 dragonfly clip
6 bows
With all the flowers, bows and flying things on clips, you can interchange them with the different colored hats and headbands for ENDLESS fashion possibilities.
Thanks Amber! Wish I had you around 12 years ago.
Interested in Amber's creations??? Check out her website HERE

6 comments:

Jo Dee said...

the website didnt get linked correctly!

Janet said...

Those are a big thing here, too, but I think they came from the West!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

super cute... I hope we have a girl!!!!

Ryan Nelson Family said...

Wont even tell you how jealous I am that I will never be able to do all of that ---- dont think that will ever be in style with manly boys

Michelle said...

Fixed the link. Should work now.

Janet said...

Noticed that Janet is not the only Ayala girl to have a "rainbow" on her face!!