Hmm... I am beginning to think that Zucchini is the runaway train of the gardening world.
After our Zucchini explosion from 4 plants last year... we scaled back to 2 plants this year...
Turns out we put those 2 plants in the most fertile part of our property. They have grown to an abnormally huge size
Are producing 2-4 Zucchini per day
And if you turn your back for just a minute.... they get ginormous, sprout legs and walk to the kitchen themselves.

Help!!!!!



5 comments:
Hey, start grating it for Zucchini bread and stir fry just put it in a freeer bag. Or ship it to NM
mmmm... save some fried zucchini for me
time for a fried food party! Huh?
Zuccini is my very favorite! I can't get enough... so I have to admit, I'm a little jealous! No worries, I did just plant 3 plants myself (where the strawberries were before it got too hot). So I'm right around the corner from joining you in zuccini fest! LOVE THE GARDEN!
Michelle, call my mom for her stuffed zucchini recipe. It's great for those huge ones and so tasty.
Post a Comment