Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Day at the Museum

A few weeks ago, we went to see the second Night at the Museum movie. Since then, Jen has been buggin' me to death about going to her favorite local museum- Museum of Natural History (previously known as the Mesa Southwest Museum).
So, we finally found a good day and paid a visit. This time through, we could not help but wonder what it would be like for these guys to suddenly come to life:











Not scary enough? How bout these guys:





Actually, this guy looks like he could be helpful in roundin' up the unruly.....


Once we got past the spooky factor.. we had a great time exploring








And even made a small fortune panning for gold.







Great times!




































4 comments:

aniston said...

Jocelyn wouldnt stop talking about it! But I love that place too.

Janet said...

I wanna see all the new stuff!! looks like you had a great time!!

kellibattraw said...

I love that museum! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Barbie said...

I was glad to see someone who must not be named in the photos. I was beginning to think she had left your family. She is beautiful!