Some of you may know that Santa brought me a new bicycle for Christmas last year. I played around on it for a few months just to make sure that I wouldnt fall off and break my arm then, it got serious. My first outing I made it exactly 0.75 miles before pulling over with chest pains. 

That was a little depressing... But, after several months of plugging away, I am quite the biker.
Or do I say bicyclist? I like biker better.

Ok. This isnt me. I prefer to ride on the road where there is no danger of being tossed end over end by a large rock or tree strump.
Today, I have reached a new goal. 6 miles round trip in 30 min. Now, if you are not duly impressed by that... You should know that I am not only carting my own weight challenged body around but, I also pull Ms. Jolie and her lovely trailer behind me ( approx. 50 extra pounds)
Isn't she adorable? Anyway... for those of you ( like my husband) who do not actually believe that I bike as far as I say I do... here is the proof.



4 comments:
WOW ! That's great Michelle. What a HUGE accomplishment. You go Girl !
aw man.. I was gonna say you go girl too! Someone beat me to it!! Seriously though.. thats sooo awesome :)
You are so awesome... I admire a chick with muscles
You are amazing Michelle... I recently took my sister in law's bike out and let's just say I don't recall being such a wimp as a child!
Post a Comment