Don't know if anyone got to see these photos we had done with the kids' adopted sister Carol! She has been one of us for as long as the kids can remember. She is awesome.
Michelle, It's Amy Jackson. I got your blog info off of JoDees . Your girls are So darling and getting big. I like this blog stuff. Hope all is well. Keep in touch. Amy P.S. Our blog is robandamysfamily.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Great minds think alike - have you seen my blog -We are twins.
Michelle,
It's Amy Jackson. I got your blog info off of JoDees . Your girls are So darling and getting big. I like this blog stuff. Hope all is well. Keep in touch.
Amy
P.S. Our blog is robandamysfamily.blogspot.com
Hey! You didn't send your blog to me... I had to stumble across it on Tammie's page! But anyway,welcome to the world of blogging. :)
Post a Comment